1. What is Office 365?
- A one-stop cloud service that offers the Office applications, email, calendar, document management and collaboration services the University needs.
2. Main Features of Office 365
- A. Install-type Office: Allows you to install the latest Office applications over up to five computers and up to five mobile devices, regardless of PC or Mac.
- B. Exchange Online: With 50 GB mail storage per user. You have access to your mail boxes, calendars and contact information from any of your devices.
- C. SharePoint Online: Create a team website where you can share your documents and collaborate with your teammates.
- D. OneDrive: 1 TB of personal document storage. You can store and share all your class files or team documents online securely.
- E. Lync Online: Use this feature to conduct video conferences and online training, using a messenger or sharing PowerPoint slides or desktop.
3. Types of Office 365 Mail Services
- A. Domain name: email@example.com
- B. Faculty and staff: firstname.lastname@example.org will be your primary mail account with email@example.com as the secondary account.
- C. Current students: firstname.lastname@example.org will be your primary mail account.
4. Unsubscribing :
- If you retire or graduate, you will be unsubscribed automatically on the last day of the semester (August 31/February 28).
: ※ You must perform backup before being unsubscribed automatically if you are scheduled to retire, withdraw or gradute.